Monday, May 11, 2009

Shipment 14 is coming!!!

Heehee, shipment 13 has just sold out and number 14 is on the way...
This time its a large shipment with SAFS variants, PKS variant, flying things, and a couple of rare stuff too! I'll keep it a secret first. This time its mostly unclaimed kits, and I wanna let everyone in on the action, so after I received the kits and finalized the prices for the unclaimed kits, I will post the date and time when I will post the sales thread. The PMs that reach me first gets the kits.

Fair?

Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Dennis said...

I guess Wave is going to start rolling out all the previous Nitto kit. Thanks for recommendation to the forum, just register. And really impressive with the rest of the link, full of fantastic work! I must say is really more realistic of all sci fi.