Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Busy!

Very busy at work!
Sorry for the inevitable delay in shipping the kits out...
Thanks to a PLAMO member who gave me some Woodland Scenics Snow Flake, I will use it on my Polar Bear very soon. Also Leafster my new-found Ma.K pal who just ordered 2 more Polar Bears for me. I am planning to do a Polar Bear carrying rockets, but not the two handed version. The other Polar Bear is for the Francesco Hard Boiled. Planning to do a PB HB version, similar to what Lin.K is doing, though mine will be OOB as a tribute to my friend Francesco.

Did a little bit of work on my Baby Falke, and Polar Bear, hopefully can post some pictures up tonight.

Coming right up, Goblin conversion review, Lunar Gans review, Part 3 of 3 SAFS MkIII WIP!

Need to balance my time between being a Ma.K pusher and a Ma.K addict ... lol
Francesco gave me the tag 'Ma.K Pusher' which I quite like... Kinda like the tagline Viper1972 gave me in PLAMO : 'Pss you want some Ma.K? I have some...'

oh ya, tonight gotta do housework (I am the 'floor' manager and also tons of un-ironed clothes) too, sharks...

No comments: