Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Lack of Updates/Sleep

Sorry guys for the lack of updates... Sunday rushed down with my still unfinished Polar Bear and some other kits down to the PLAMO meet. You can see professionally taken photos by viper1975. Came back home and did some enamel wash on my Polar Bear... Took a break due to lack of sleep and stress from work...
Oh and I've been reading up on filters and stuff on the net...
I will be continuing my Polar Bear shortly... Stay tuned!

Did I mention my shipment of Ma.K just left Japan?
:)

2 comments:

Dennis said...

Hope you have a good rest man, life in SG tends to be nervous and rush. This built the stress. I guess we have to break away from the cycle sometime to slow down the pace. Hopefully things can get better for us.

cyberwill75 said...

Thanks man!!! You understand ... :)