Friday, April 6, 2012
Based on my experience on building the Falkes, I decided to apply what I learnt.
I deepen the gap between the front piece so that even after I glue it the panel line will be evident.
I drilled out holes and added strong magnets so that I can attach the different parts and swap them out to make different configurations.
The square holes provided the perfect place to insert the magnets. Later I will add magnetized plastic to the weapons so they can be attached. These magnetized plastic are recycled from my kid's barbie toy which uses magnets to hold the clothing and accessories.
I hollowed out the back and added color marker caps for added internal detail. They will be colored black silver.
Here's wishing all a Good Friday!