Monday, June 8, 2009

Baby Falke WIP 5

Today my wife and kid went to stay at my mother-in-laws, so 'no government' in the house! :)
Tried out Bondite epoxy putty on the Falke engines... Here they are drying stage.
side view
front view
top view
I must say its very easy to use, sort of like plasticine, and no nasty smell too!
Smooths out using water. Its tough to make both sides symmetrical but I tried my best.

I was still agonising over how to build the cockpit when I chanced upon the
packaging of the Bondite (transparent plastic on the right) and found it to be a perfect match for the base of the Falke! :)
I must say, this project has made me study and appreciate the design... Love the process!
Will be using two spoons for the top of the cockpit and hatch, Hey this qualifies for the spoon build in the Ma.K forum! :)

Time to sleep...

No comments: