Monday, May 19, 2008

SAFS - BBQ 2

Sorry for the lack of updates, I was tied up with the Fledermaus.
With that out of the way, I started on the SAFS.

Here's what I plan to do:
A simple diorama of a kneeling SAFS and Eddy Amsel, the kid from the Neuspotter box. Eddy is sharing his BBQ with his brother/friend in an SAFS.


Hey, this BBQ belongs to us! (Got the grill from a $2 toy set from Daiso)
Currently using a Fireball pilot's head which I dislike, still trying to find a suitable head to use.


Another angle.

This pose is inspired by Bryan Krueger's SAFS Reynard MkIII.
I decided to forgo most of the joints provided by the kit and use epoxy putty, as they do not allow such pose. This is quite challenging as the pose forced the groin joint out of the 'normal' position, though not obvious in the photo.

Eddy will not be using the standard stick/but replaced with a stick of bbq food...

Found a piece of chipboard I could use as a base



Comments/suggestions welcomed!

No comments: