Friday, July 10, 2009

Baby Falke WIP 13

And I am back...

Hope I am not 'beating a dead horse to death'...
After many days of sleeping and working I finally got back to my baby...
I glued plaplate to the air intake on the rear and puttied it with Tamiya putty..
Then penciled in the panel lines, and using the anti-flash white plus grey green, I colored in the panel lines similar to the Ma.K Profile book. Here's how it looks after 2+ hours of brush work...
Too much?

Pictures taken in the morning, I might have overdone them (the panels)... have I?

I will add the 4 nuts/things in the front of each round engine thing, the tiny intake fins as well,
paint the word Ashley (my kid's name in her own handwriting) and her face, add more decals...
One more WIP and I think I can call it finished.

No comments: