Friday, July 3, 2009

Baby Falke WIP 12

Updates:
Lin.K from the Ma.K forum wants to show my baby Falke pictures to Sensei Kow Yokohama who heard about me tonight! I will shoot some more pictures with close-ups for this purpose...
So exciting!!!
Took more photos, accidentally broke one of the air brakes... You know Falkes luv to break them..
Side view, is it the port side? :)

Top view, you can see I've accidentally broken the left dive brake...

The nose detail which I am quite proud of myself to being able to replicate, I actually put off this part until the last moment because I was not confident of pulling it off. In the end it was much pla-plate, wires, spare sprues and parts from other kits which made up this details...

Front view of the baby...

Bottom, which you can see the shadows are very hard and painting is actually unfinished. Its also lacking in details as I ran out of time as well as parts for it. Well I will finish painting it but no more additional construction work from me.

The main thruster engine and rear of the baby. I will add more brown to the thruster to show the details I've build. The air intake 'hole' is actually painted on and I am not satisfied with it. I've added pla-plate (not shown here yet) and plan to refine it..
Another shot of the nose to show the details, I might add the rectangular piece of detail on the right side if I can find suitable parts. The pictures are yellowish because I was using a yellow bulb...

That's all for tonight, I've been sleeping alot more these few days, recovering from last week :)
Will

No comments: