Friday, January 13, 2012

Falke no 3 and the trouble with Elias


This is the clockworks scheme which I will be doing. This scheme is featured on the laser version of the Falke and is also built and painted in Mak in sf3d vol 1 by Max Watanabe. 
Note that the melting clocks are inspired by the painting - The Persistence of Memory by Salvador Dali. The decals are quite nice. I read up on it and try to see if I can add more imagery from the painting. So far there's none but we shall see.
Trouble with Elias these few days and we just came back from the hospital again. He is infected with some virus that was passed down from us and has stuffy nose. Also vomiting milk regularly, imagine the entire feed puked out after feeding.
Needless to say my wife and I are extremely tired and worried. Thank God the doctor said we are unknowingly overgrazing him and helped us unblock his nose... Now need some sleep...

No comments: