Sunday, March 11, 2012

Nutrocker circles and band painted, disaster and recovery

Hey guys sorry for the lack of updates, I took a short break for sleep ...
I finally took off all the masking sol and started hand painting the rings. My hand trembled due to lack of sleep.
Added complication was that the wire parts kept falling off due to my clumsiness.
I finished up the rings and touched up the errors here and there.
Finally I proceeded with the yellow band. I masked off the body and handpainted the yellow band , taking care if where the shadows.
However after removing the tape I realized the yellow had seeped under it and invaded the other colors! What a disaster! I nearly gave up.
Tonight, I took a tiny brush and slowly touched up the flaws in each picture.
Think I am ready to gloss and decal...



No comments: