Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Lobot Room Part 1

I was trying to find old pictures of my lobot room to show Primer but somehow I was unable to find them. And so I decided to take new photos of my lobot room. Pardon the messy room, its kinda like a store room for Ashley's toys and my models.

All 4 Ikea shelves in one corner of the lobot room...
I am still very much a Gundam guy even though I've been deeply poisoned by Ma.K.
I collect mostly HGUC with some MG here and there...
My work table (converted TV console from Ikea). The brown elevated flooring is actually storage for many of my model boxes and magazines.. This room is supposed to be neat! You will recognise the table as the one used in my Ma.K reviews. I don't usually do my models in this room cos there's no entertainment. I do models on the coffee table in my living room.
First shelf Top: Zeta and Advance of Zeta stuff...
First Shelf Top level: Zeta and Gundam Sentinel. Plus 1/35 MaK Figures from Hobbybase.
First Shelf middle level: Neo Zeon and Zeon Mobile Armour.
You can see that I love the Neue Ziel and I have the HGM, SD, gasaphon versions...
First Shelf Lower level: All my lovable Zeon underwater mechs... Mostly snapfitted
First Shelf Bottom level: More Zeon and Neo Zeon forces with a lone HGUC NT1 Alex Gundam...
Not enough space ...
2nd Shelf Top: Doms, Rick Doms, Dom Tropen and an MG GM Kai
3rd Shelf Top Level: GP02, Armored Core and my WOOB2 entry, the MG RX78 Ver Ka G3 Colors (won the fabulous LAST place!)
4th Shelf Top Level: I am a Zaku fan... MG Zaku 2 (my first finished MG) and Zaku F2, Pyscho Gundam behind and Kampfer on the side...
Stay tuned for more... Gotta get some sleep... :)

No comments: