Sunday, September 19, 2010

I'm BAAACCKKKK!

Hi all, Haven't got time for the internet due to massive changes in my work and family life.
Miss you guys in the Ma.K forum and PLAMO!
Note: This is not a narcissistic post!

Just realized I haven't logged in here for ages, and also never update my blog for even longer...

I apologize for all the PMs I've yet to reply, I will get to them asap.

Family side: my in laws decided to move OUT of my house back to their home.
Well usually this would be GOOD news for some of you lol.
But for me, now everyday I have to bring my kid to my in laws before work, and then bring her back after work, via public transport.
This adds 2-hours daily and I simply have no energy left for models/internet.
Its my hope that they will move back with us soon, frankly I love to live with my in laws, not just because they help to take care of our kid, but its really more like a family where we have grandparents, parents and children living together. Oh, and I get to eat home-cooked food by my mother-in-law too! :)

Work side: huge changes which I can't really talk about, but just extremely stressful and busy.
Worst I can't access PLAMO from office...I can only access the Ma.K forum. Hopefully they wouldn't filter that off as well.

The dust has not settled yet, but I am determined to get back to Ma.K modeling!

No comments: