Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Tiny update to explain my disappearance


I was not in the Ma.K scene for nearly a year now, being buried in lots of work and getting a little depressed about it.
I also did not have any energy to set up the temporary spray setup in my balcony to do any sort of painting.
All I could do was just build and sand, resulting in many of my work stuck in the primed stage.
Having nothing completed was even worse.

Finally I was pretty tied up with family matters, planning a new baby with my wife.
Welcome Elias Chin. Born in November 2011.
He will be a great Raptor pilot, and hopefully a Christian pastor in real life.
:)

Ironically after he was born, I had time and space to do Ma.k!
As I took on the night shift to bottle feed him when he wakes up.

Must hurry now, I don't want you all to think I am only good at making babies!

No comments: